Thursday, April 19, 2007

In Case You Needed Proof...





DA CONFESSION_0001
Uploaded by O1LT




Brat: Anybody got a mirror? My lips feel dry. Anybody got some lip glass? Somebody got some lip glass!



(Fan from the crowd offers hers)


Brat: I don’t know where your lips been nicca. I know where hers have been!



So Da Brat was recently at Club Miami in Atlanta. Everyone noticed a certain someone sticking close to her side the whole night. In the video Da Brat enlightens us to what's really goin' on.

Hmm...Da Brat likes pretty girls I see. I always thought she and Mariah had something goin' on after that video they did together. Missy is a known lesbian as well. I wouldn't be surprised if a three-some jumped off after his video shoot. Mariah can sing her ass off, but we all know how she gets down.









Mariah Carey - Heartbreaker (Remix)
Uploaded by hakim93200

No comments: