Friday, May 18, 2007


Robin Thicke who is nominated for 2 BET Awards (Viewers choice & Best Male Artist) discusses strains in his marriage to actress Paula Patton in a recent interview featured in Giant Magazine:

“She was having sex scenes with the guy who won Album of the Year (Andre 3000), and I pretty much had no record deal. She didn’t come home during the three months of filming (Idlewild) because she was so focused. I started believing she didn’t need me anymore, and when she came home, I started projecting that onto her and pushing her away. That’s what ‘Complicated’ (a song from his album) is about – me saying, ‘I wish I could stop thinking I’m not good enough because, otherwise, I won’t be able to get this girl back.”

Aww poor baby. I'm not so sure Robin should be worrying about Paula and other guys. Maybe he should worry about Paula gettin' with women.

Get the full interview in the June/July issue of Giant magazine, due on newsstands June 5.

No comments: