Monday, July 30, 2007

Malcolm Is Gay!

Shemar Moore's responds after photos were taken of him at a nude beach:

Former soap star Shemar Moore is used to scandalous storylines, but not in his real life. So when a tabloid ran naked pictures of the Criminal Minds actor frolicking on what they claimed to be a “gay beach,” Shemar decided to set the record straight. He tells In Touch, “People find it interesting to try to make me gay; I’m not gay. I went on vacation with two girlfriends of mine who, interestingly enough got cut out of the pictures. We found a nude beach, as far as I know, was a unisex beach…. We took off our clothes and jumped in the water. I’ve been trying to skinny dip since I was a teenager. I’m just grateful that the water was warm!”
This negro is gay! I've been saying this for the last couple of years. Wait and see the truth is slowly drizzling out. Oh yeah Shemar, I'm sure your "female friends were cut out of the picture."

No comments: